Now that Halloween is over, it can only mean one thing...Black Friday is just weeks away, and you know what that means...Our world famous Black Friday Sale is almost here! This year, in addition to our incredible price discounts and 2017 yearly package deals, we have two (yes 2!) surprise Blu-rays planned! One is an all-but-lost late 80s slasher which we've restored to its longest cut ever. The other is a 60s sexploitation classic by one of the genre's most acclaimed auteurs. Both are coming to Blu-ray for the first time and will ONLY be for sale on the VS site (and eventually other places, if there's any left).
Black Friday Weekend Sale = 11/25-11/28
For those of you waiting to order the November package, both the November titles and our December release, JACK FROST (with the limited edition lenticular cover), will be in-stock and shipping as of Black Friday.
And, in case anyone needs a reminder on what's due out in November...
• Kirdy Steven's TABOO 2 / TABOO 3 Blu-ray double feature, with all new restorations and in their proper aspect ratio for the first time on home video.
• The insane Crown International action/kung-fu/sci-fi classic, DEATH MACHINES on Blu-ray, newly restored in 4k!
• Three incredible and rare documentaries from one of our favorite filmmakers, Alex deRenzy, WEED, INNOCENTS ABROAD & SEXUAL ENCOUNTER GROUP, with the latter two coming to home video for the first time ever.
• And finally, an oddball double feature of two 80s skinflicks, SILK, SATIN & SEX / TURN ON WITH KELLY NICHOLS, from the aptly named Lawrence Talbot.
• ...and the two secret Black Friday blu-ray releases!
Also available for pre-order on Black Friday will be our January 2017 titles. We have 4 more Crown titles in the works (all Blu), including a much-requested slasher, a sexploitation masterpiece, and a Blu-ray double feature of two psychotic vanity pieces. We will also have our first hardcore Blu of the year (which also happens to be one of the best hardcore features of the 80s), along with another hardcore DVD.
Till next time...