This is a simple contest for our readers! Just like or comment on our Facebook post about the contest, or email us at email@example.com and tell us that you'd like to be entered. Three winners will be randomly drawn. It's that easy! Contest ends August 27, 2012, so hurry!
A hilarious throwback to the sexy 80s’ comedy/horror flicks. GIRLS GONE DEAD centers around six beautiful high school friends reunitING for spring break during their freshman year in college -- only to find a sadistic killer with a medieval war hammer has targeted them! With a cast filled with notorious celebs and personalities – such as Jerry Lawler ("WWE Raw"), Beetlejuice and Sal ‘The Stockbroker’ Governale of “The Howard Stern Show”, Ron Jeremy, Iron Maiden’s Nicko McBrain, scream queen Linnea Quigley and a passel of Penthouse Pets like Ryan Keely and Janessa Brazil – this soon-to-be cult classic is certain to add some sizzle to your summer!
Rebecca is set to spend her first Spring Break home from college with her old high school cheer-leading friends. As luck would have it, the group of six sexy girls have been granted the usage of a rental property in the Florida coastal town of Manatee Creek. However, they are soon to find that their vacation may be anything but... Just down the road, in Daytona Beach; “Crazy Girls Unlimited” -- a company famous for its drunken topless DVD releases -- has been throwing an event for their latest video series. However, the shoot ended early when a war-hammer-wielding killer showed up to end the festivities. Unaware of what has transpired, Rebecca and her friends decide to throw a Spring Break Free-For-All, but the girls get more than they bargained for when, one by one, the party-goers begin to disappear. It seems that an uninvited stranger has been cutting the guest list – literally – and it’s everyone for themselves in this hysterical, splatter-tastic flick.
· Extensive Making-of Featurette
· “Wyld Willee’s - A Tale of Two Bars” Featurette (featuring an interview with Nicko McBrain)
· “Beetlejuice The Director” - Short Featurette
· “Sal ' s Fried Chicken Prank” - Short Featurette
· Deleted and Alternate Scenes
· 4 Music Video s including: “Three Words” by Amber Pacific; “All Signs Point to Lauderdale” by A Day to Remember; “Rescue Me” by Hawthorne Heights and “A Crush is a Crush” by Victorian Halls
· Audio Commentary with Director/Editor Michael A. Hoffman; Producer Ryan Dee; Writer Meghan Jones and Composer Ryan Copt
Catalog #: EOE-DV-7251
Running Time: 104 mins. + extras
Aspect Ratio: 16 x9 (1.78:1)
Audio: 5.1 Dolby Digital
Language: English with SDH subtitles