Search the Cinema Head Cheese Archives!

December 19, 2013

My Best & Worst of 2013

By: Rob Sibley

2013 has been a surprisingly good year for horror & cult films in general. Tis the season so I decided to put together a list of my top ten favorite films of the year. Also included is a list of films I felt didn't live up to the expectations I had for them.

2013 compared to 2012 was night and day. Last year I had to struggle to think up any decent horror flicks. For a recap of my list last and year and all my fellow CHC buddies listen to the hilarious http://cinemaheadcheese.blogspot.com/2012/12/cinema-head-cheese-podcast-77-best-of.html

This is a year that I am proud to be a horror fan and a genre fan in general.




BEST OF 2013



1.)



2.)

3.)





4.)



5.)




6.)
7.)

8.)
9.)
10.)




                                                        WORST OF 2013


1.)
2.)
3.)

4.)
5.)

No comments:

Post a Comment